So tonight after the kids had their bath, they decided to do a little "cooking." They gathered all their play food, dishes and utensils and set up a little make-shift gally in the playroom. Their cooktop consisted of their plastic tray tables and I served as the restaurant "order-er." They chopped, stirred, and created wonderful invisible concoctions. They had such a good time playing sweetly together that I almost felt bad making them stop when it was time for bed...almost (mom needs her break too!)!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
"Cooking" with the Kids
So tonight after the kids had their bath, they decided to do a little "cooking." They gathered all their play food, dishes and utensils and set up a little make-shift gally in the playroom. Their cooktop consisted of their plastic tray tables and I served as the restaurant "order-er." They chopped, stirred, and created wonderful invisible concoctions. They had such a good time playing sweetly together that I almost felt bad making them stop when it was time for bed...almost (mom needs her break too!)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment