How much does my husband love me, you ask? Enough to let me go to Walt Disney World one more time this year!!! Once again, Disney has offered "free dining" when you stay on property during a select time frame in the fall. The Disney people we nice enough to arrange it so that the first week that it is offered happens to be the last week that our annual passes are valid. Check it-free food+free park admission (well not FREE, but we had already paid for it)+free company car with free gas=the cheapest Disney vacation ever!!! I did have to promise C one thing though. You see, we have wildly different vacationing styles. He travels so much for work that he likes to relax, sleep in and take things easy while on vacation. I like to squeeze every minute of adventure out of my vacations and want to go, go, go. So for this trip, I had to swear to him it would be a "kinder, gentler trip." I'm gonna do my best to uphold that promise-even if it means leaving his butt back at the hotel (shhh...don't tell him I said that).
I shot off an email to our travel agent to book our vaca package and she managed to get us in to the Pop Century resort, which I was hoping for, since we've only been able to get in the All-Stars before. In anticipation of the free dining deal, I had already made reservations for lunch in the castle with Cinderella, woo hoo! Knowing C really had no interest in dining in the castle, I went ahead and booked him a behinds the scenes tour of the Magic Kingdom for that morning. See, I'm thinking of him on this trip already!
Now, I just need to plan all of our other dining reservations for the rest of the trip. That's the only real downside to the free dining offer, you have to plan where you're going to eat 3 months in advance or it's 'no soup for you!" It's a small price to pay though! Oh, the possibilities!
Yeah, and my husband better not punk out on me and say he has planning meetings that week. I will so go with out him! It would just mean I'd get to plan another family vacation before the end of the year, yay! But really, I hope we all get to share in our last trip to Disney World for a while.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment