I got the most amazing phone call this evening. It was my dear friend Kim who lives in Colorado and also happens to be Ellie's Godmother. I though we were just going to chit-chat about her new job and just catch up, but nooooooooo, she had the news to beat all news. She and Sam are pregnant!!!! This is amazingly fabulous news because they have been trying to have a baby for such a long time and she has faced so many health issues. I literally cried when she told me. I've never known two people who would be more deserving of raising a child then the two of them and now they've been blessed with this amazing opportunity. But wait there's more...do I sound like an infomercial? They're not having just one baby, but they're expecting, wait for it, TWINS!!! Whoo hoo!!!! I can't wait to see Kim's big ol' belly when we visit in Dec., she is going to be so adorable! Oh, and I've already warned Craig that I'm GOING to figure out how to get out there in April to help out when the babies (BABIES!!!) arrive!!!
Friday, October 05, 2007
Babies, Babies, Everywhere!
I got the most amazing phone call this evening. It was my dear friend Kim who lives in Colorado and also happens to be Ellie's Godmother. I though we were just going to chit-chat about her new job and just catch up, but nooooooooo, she had the news to beat all news. She and Sam are pregnant!!!! This is amazingly fabulous news because they have been trying to have a baby for such a long time and she has faced so many health issues. I literally cried when she told me. I've never known two people who would be more deserving of raising a child then the two of them and now they've been blessed with this amazing opportunity. But wait there's more...do I sound like an infomercial? They're not having just one baby, but they're expecting, wait for it, TWINS!!! Whoo hoo!!!! I can't wait to see Kim's big ol' belly when we visit in Dec., she is going to be so adorable! Oh, and I've already warned Craig that I'm GOING to figure out how to get out there in April to help out when the babies (BABIES!!!) arrive!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment