Tuesday, September 02, 2008

H's First Day of School


We've already been hard at work with E's schooling for a few weeks now, but today was H's first day of preschool! He was super excited to wear his new backpack. Unfortunately, he wanted to put his new lunch bag in the backpack, but it was too heavy and kept threatening to pull him down! We had missed orientation, as it was held during the week we were at Disney, so we all got to meet his teacher Miss Melissa for the first time today. He's in Miss Melissa's marvelous monkeys class with 7 other little ones. After giving me the obligatory mom kisses, he was off to chack out the other kids and the awesome train table. Oh, well, guess he wasn't too heart broken to be leaving me, but I was pretty mopey that I was leaving my baby. As C said to console me, "at least I didn't have to say good-bye to E this year too!" E exclaimed, "whoo-hoo, we finally got rid of him. Now we can have fun!" I only shed a few tears at my baby boy being such a big boy.


No comments: