Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon I pulled down all the Easter stuff from the attic as we'd need it in the coming week. The kids discovered all the plastic eggs from last year and decided they needed to go out and "practice" hunting for all the eggs. They were so sweet about it. One would have the other hide his/her eyes until they had managed to hide the eggs around the yard. Then the hider would yell "go!' and they would both scramble to grab the eggs. This game soon morphed into to throwing the eggs off the top of the swing set and then disintegrated into a game where they just threw the eggs at a tree until they cracked open!




After playing egg hunt, the kids came in and played their current favorite activity, baby. H is, of course, the baby, and his big sister covers him in blankies and totes him around in a doll stroller. They both love it, but I'm not so sure h will love these pictures when he gets older!

Since I had the camera out, I grabbed a few pics of the kiddos in the tub. While getting H undressed, I noticed a bunch of bumps all over his body. I called C to see if he had seen anything strange when he got him ready for bed the night before and he said he hadn't noticed anything. today when C arrived home, he noticed he had bumps on him as well. Just to be on the safe side, we took H into the doctor's to rule out anything infectious. She had no clue what might have caused the bumps and declared it "dermatitis of unknown origin." H called it "not chicken pox!"

No comments: