Here's a few pictures at the beach. I was a horrible mom and though it would be too cold for the kids to get in the water, so I didn't even take a suit for H. As you can see, they obviously didn't care and got in the water anyway...just wanted to explain my baby's redneck swim wear!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Visitors!
We love to have company!!! My friend Lacey came down from AL with her girls for a visit while her oldest was on spring break. It must be a hardship for her to have a friend who lives 30 minutes from the beach, HA! Anyway, the older girls had a great time making the little kids mad by locking them out of E's bedroom. And the little ones had a great time annoying the big girls! C was away on business for most of their visit so it made for a great girls week (well, save for my little guy...don't tell him he was an honorary girl...shhh!).
Here's a few pictures at the beach. I was a horrible mom and though it would be too cold for the kids to get in the water, so I didn't even take a suit for H. As you can see, they obviously didn't care and got in the water anyway...just wanted to explain my baby's redneck swim wear!



Here's a few pictures at the beach. I was a horrible mom and though it would be too cold for the kids to get in the water, so I didn't even take a suit for H. As you can see, they obviously didn't care and got in the water anyway...just wanted to explain my baby's redneck swim wear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment