The kids and I had a low key Super Bowl Sunday this year. C had to go to a promo downtown and no one we knew wanted to have a party, so we just hung out at home. The kids didn't really care about the game that much, so we decided to make cupcakes. I figure we were probably the only family in America making cupcakes instead of watching TV! It was much less stressful than the party we had last year!
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Super Bowl Sunday
The kids and I had a low key Super Bowl Sunday this year. C had to go to a promo downtown and no one we knew wanted to have a party, so we just hung out at home. The kids didn't really care about the game that much, so we decided to make cupcakes. I figure we were probably the only family in America making cupcakes instead of watching TV! It was much less stressful than the party we had last year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment