Today the Florida Presidential primaries were held today and I just returned from voting for Ron Paul. I have never felt so proud voting as I did today knowing that the man I marked on my ballot was the right man for the job. How empowering it was to vote for someone I know will uphold the Constitution of the United States, who isn't afraid to tell the truth to the American people, who has never been bought by corporate powers, who knows the economic problems the country is facing and has the knowledge to make the necessary changes, who has integrity and values and the 20 year voting record to prove it. I didn't just vote for the dirty candidate who wears the cleanest shirt, I voted for the most honest, truthful man who will fight for my freedoms and liberties. I oted for a doctor, not a politician!
Unfortunately, I know most of my fellow FL voters have not cast their ballots for this man. Part of me wants to say, they deserve the person they get if they don't educate themselves on what is truly going on in this country. Wake up people! They all claim to want change, but when it's right in from of them, they are blind to see it. But a huge part of that problem is that Main Stream Media plays a role against the American people of knowing the truth themselves. How can I blame the average voter for not voting for a man that many don't even realize is running for president. In fact, yesterday I educated several acquaintances that Ron Paul was running as a Republican-they thought he was an independent!!! Ugh! It's so frustrating! It's disgusting that MSM takes it upon themselves to decide who is worthy to be mentioned, otherwise RP would have more coverage than Rudy Giuliani since he's beat him in every primary/caucus except for NH-but we don't ever hear that, do we! I just pray that somehow peoples' eyes will be opened so that they can see the government and media for the spin doctors they really are before it's too late to save our country.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment