Tonight we put an offer on a house! Now all we can do is wait to see if we'll get it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed becasue I do not want to have to go through all that house hunting again. It's exciting knowing how much our lives are going to change in the next few weeks!
I was told to day by one of my best friends here in AL that she is very sad knowing that I'm leaving soon and she doesn't want me to leave. She said she hesitated to tell me that because she didn't want to make me upset or mad at her and she felt selfish for saying it because she knows what a tremendous opportunity this move is for us. I do know what she means though. It takes so long to cultivate a truly great friendship with someone. You go through that dance where you feel each other out, slowly letting the other person see glimpses of the real you, your vulnerability, your good and your bad. It's amazing when that friendship becomes nothing short of effortless. It's just so difficult knowing that this friendship will never be as easy as it is at this moment in time. I have so many long distance relationships in my life but that also means that I have friends all over the world--that's amazing to me. The best part, that no matter how much time has gone by since we've talked or seen each other last, it's as if no time had passed at all! So LD, don't worry just because I moved a couple miles further down the road...you haven't gotten rid of me yet! I'm so blessed to have you in my life!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment