Just a few pictures of our quick weekend trip up to Birmingham. The first three are the kids with our friends P & E that we stayed with. The last picture is to show how the leaves were chanign while we were there. The leaves aren't quite as impressive as those in NY but far superior to those by the coast.
We had a great visit with our friends, catching up with those we haven't seen in a while. It ended up that we had a few errands to run while there. I had to pick up some paperwork from our realtor and got that done quickly. The day before leaving, I had placed a bid on a Sit and Stand Stroller. I ended up winning the bid as I was driving up to B'ham and arranged to pick it up while in town. The nearly brand new stroller cost me a whole whopping $28...woo hoo! Now all I have to do is sell the old one! I also got the kids Christmas pictures taken at Portrait Innoventions. Can't beat $11 for a bazillion pictures! We drove past the old house (which is still on the market, btw). It was really sad to look at it and remember all the memories of living there for 3 years of our lives. It was the house we brought H home from the hospital to (sorry this sentence is really bad grammatically but not sure how to fix it, ha!). We loved the house and we'll miss it and everyone we shared our lives with while living there!
No comments:
Post a Comment