After much pestering, the week of the show C got a hold of the right person to order the tickets and I found someone to watch the kids, who hoo!
When we got to the venue, we still had to pick up the tix from will call. We asked an usher which door we needed to enter and were directed to the one for seats on the floor. Hmmm... the next usher sent us to the other side of the arena and the last usher indicated where our seat were--third row from the stage on the left! Even C was shocked at how good our seats were. You know you've got great seats when the guy on stage is bigger the the guy projected up on the Jumbotron!
At exactly 8 pm, when the concert was stated to start, a comedian preformed an opening act. His show lasted about a half hour. No problem, but then an announcement was made stating there would be a brief intermission, ugh! How brief you ask, 45 minutes! Really. It was all good once the real reason we were all there showed up, MB!
He put on an amazing show. Even C who was a little leery about coming to a chick concert admitted it was super fun and entertaining. MB is one seriously talented, funny and sexy guy. I think I laughed at his antics just as much as I clapped to his music. He humorously embraces his sex symbol status even if he himself doesn't really understand it. Plus, our enjoyment of the concert was probably multiplied by the face he was close enough to spit on us if he wanted to! There aren't many concerts that I think I'd be willing to pay for, but I think MB's is one I'd definitely pay to see again.
No comments:
Post a Comment