Sunday, May 13, 2007

6 years, Already?!


Today is Craig and my 6th wedding anniversary! I know it is so cliche' to say that the time has flown by, but it truly has! Just to think back at everything that has happened since we've been together: 3 states, 2 houses, 1 kid...er, make that 2 kids (1 flowed better, HA!). We've dealt with so much during these few short years with all the time spent apart due to Craig's jobs, his illnesses and car accidents, moving stresses, etc. but we're still going strong! I have been truly blessed to be fortunate enough to share my live with such a wonderful man!

To celebrate the occasion, we went to dinner at the new Melting Pot restaurant in Birmingham. I LOVE me some fondue! We laughed at the fact that when I first met Craig, he wouldn't touch any sort of cheese, didn't eat chicken (what?) and would never dream of eating a salad that had fruit on it. Tonight, he did all three!!! He's come so far in his gastronomic adventuring since I've known him! Add that to the list of things I love about him!

No comments: