Thursday, November 05, 2009

It Hasn't Been a Year Yet!

Swirling in the back of my mind, I've been telling myself that I've can't let this blog go for an entire year without updating it. So finally tonight, I've returned and, look at that, I have 10 days to spare! Whoo-hoo!

Since you're here reading this, you know what a crazy past year it has been, but that is still no excuse for being such a slacker on such things. So this week, a crazy week of getting ready for, not only a week long vacation, but two sets of visitors (just parental types, so no tragedy if they arrive to a dirty house) I think I might try to go back and fill in some of the last year. It's probably just going to be pictures, but that will at least be something, right?!

A quickie update for anyone who might not be "in the know," C got promoted back to the job he had in P'cola, but now it's in Ocala. It sucks we had to take a detour to Tampa for 6 months to do it, but hey, he got more money this way, right! Oh, and we got to meet some really awesome people. Bummer part, we're moving again. I'm in no real hurry, C's job is an hour's drive away, so we'll see how fast we actually leave where we are. Yeah, if it were up to me, I'd just stay put, but it isn't really up to me is it. I'm just sayin'...

No comments: